The Kingston A400 SATA 3 2.5″ 240GB Internal Solid State Drive delivers incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability. It has a 7mm for factor and is ideal for desktops and notebooks with limited space.
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask "Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD."
- Compatible devices: Desktop
- Upgrade to affordable SSD performance with next-gen 3D QLC NAND.
- Leverage a SATA SSD that provides up to 30× faster speeds than hard drives.
- Easily upgrade with a 2.5x7mm form factor and SATA connection that allows for universal swap out of SATA drives
- Harness high sequential read/write speeds (up to 550/500) for more responsive downloads, installs, and multitasking.
- Migrate and clone data from old drives with ease using our free Seagate DiscWizard software tool
- Product warranty period is 3 years。
Application: Mainstream solid state drive for PC/laptop upgrade。
Cost-effective HDD replacement provides better overall performance。
Faster startup and faster application release。
Better overall system performance。
- Low power consumption, cool and quiet operation。
Dimensions: 2.5 inches。
Interface: SATA-III 6Gb/s; backward compatible with SATA-II 3Gb/s。
Maximum serial read speed up to 550 MB/s。
Maximum sequence write speed up to 500MB/s。
- About capacity。
Please read first>The manufacturer is using flash decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB。
1G = 1000 MB calculated, and the operating system is using binary arithmetic:
1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
Therefore, there are some differences between the display capacity and the nominal capacity of flash memory products (approximately reduced5% to 7%)。
However, this is allowed. Please don't doubt his authenticity。
- 60GB = approximately 55GB。
120GB = approximately 111GB。
240GB = about 223G。
480GB = approximately 447GB。
960GB = approximately 894GB。
2TB = approximately 1862GB。
Before using it, please right-click "My Computer Management Device Manager Disk",
Then we can find our ssd. Please format and partition。
- 1. ADROITLARK 2.5 inch SSD 240GB is designed for using in desktop and notebook computer workloads; the SSD internal drive is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped
- 2.[Speed of 2.5 inch SSD Drive]ADROITLARK 240GB SSD hard drive performs Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s Respectively
- 3.[Feature for 240gb SSD] SSD 240gb Fast start up, loading and file transfers, more reliable and durable than a hard drive, 1.5 millon hour MTBF; Multiple capacities with space for applications or an ideal hard drive replacement, and support up to 1000 cycles Power lost
- 4.[Compatibility for 2.5 inch solid state drive]: 240GB. Interface: SATA Rev 3.0(6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA 2, the 2.5 inch SSD is For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software
- 5.[warranty for 2.5 inch SSD ] ADROITLARK 2.5 inch SSD Drive Quality Guaranteed: 5 Year limited Warranty with hassle free technical & customer service
- Product 1: Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Product 1: Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- Product 1: 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- Product 1: NCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Product 2: Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Product 2: Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- Product 2: The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Product 2: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Built with Toshiba's latest 64-layer 3D BiCS FLASH memory
- Longer Battery Life: Lower power consumption compared to HDDs for longer battery life with built-in power management modes
- Quality & Reliability: Toshiba technology built into every drive
- Slim Form Factor: Sleek housing offers slimmer 7mm height for compatbility with thin notebooks
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance: Up to Up to 555 MB/s and 540 MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance: Up to 82K and 88K Respectively
- 2.5inch SATA III 240GB SSD Interface:SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0.
- With 500MB/s Read and 400MB/s Write 240gb Solid State Drive.
- hd ssd 240GB used for Windows 8/7/Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux, and other Hardware/Software.
- 5-year warranty for LONDISK 2.5 inch ssd.
- Internal SSD 240GB keep your family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents secure, without any breaking, boost your PC/laptops all the time.
- Excellent performance: If you use our ssd product in your computer, you will find that it is very fast. For example, it takes less than ten seconds to complete startup and show the desktop.And it takes hdd half a minute to start a 3d game, but now it only takes you several seconds.
- Less trouble: Computer malfunctions are quite annoying, aren’t they? Dogfish SSD supports bad block management, TRIM command, garbage collection technology and S.M.A.R.T. Monitor system and ECC technology (error checking and correcting) can provide optimized performance and higher data transmission safety.
- Data safety: You don’t have to worry about your data. Our ssd product adopts original flash memory chip and has passed compatibility and reliability tests. Our ssd product possesses industrial leading 1.75M mean time to failures (MTTF) and various error correction technologies, which can realize durable reliability
- Three-year warranty: If there is any problem with the problem within three years from the date of purchase, we will replace a new one for you for free.
- Economical: You will find that our SSD products have excellent performance. And they are cheaper than most other similar products, because we’ve been producing this product for over ten years. In the meantime, we will keep improving our products.